Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 9, 2013

FEELING (AQUA) BLUE

So, we all know by now that I am crazy addicted to the new Facebook weekly auction. Last week was no exception. I scored this from my wonderful pal before it even went into the auction.
 


Yes, there was a top drawer, but I took it out to paint before I remembered my "before" pic.  Yes, I am very anxious to start once I get a project.

Anyways, there was absolutely nothing wrong with this table.  In fact, it had recently been refinished.  However, I wanted a different colour, as I was going to put the table in my new office.

Out with the aqua blue spray paint from Krylon.  I love this colour and how easy it goes on.




Next, I drilled a small hole in the back of each drawer and the back of the cabinet, so that I can store our ipad and tablet (I sold the previous table I had been planning to use.

Then, I spray painted the handles black, and I was good to go.



Isn't she pretty?  I love the pattern and the shape of her.  Perfect!

This is the most expensive piece I have bought in a while.  Total cost $22 (paint was already at my house) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment