Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 10, 2013

CALL ME MAYBE

I have a thing for old telephone tables.  I know that most people don't even have landlines anymore, but I think that they are gorgeous.  I recently found one at Goodwill for $4.



Don't you just love how Diego always sticks his head into my pics?  Anyways, it was a god awful brown colour.  Everything was gold or bronze.  And the seat was GENUINE plastic.

It was actually an easy fix.  Out came the ORB spray (I love that stuff).  That took about 10 minutes and it dried super quick because the table is metal.

Next I used some material that I had in my closet.  I also painted the side table a soft silver (sorry, so excited to get it done that I totally forgot to take pictures).  Voila.  I now have a pretty little table that is for sale on my friend's auction for $25 beans.  Not a bad profit.




Total cost:

Table - $4.04
Paint - 0 (on hand)
Material - 0 (on hand)

Grand total:  $4.04.

Anybody else addicted to these types of tables?  I am off for 3 days, so crafting is gonna be a-happening.  Stay tuned!

Pin It

1 comment: