Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

ABBY SUE'S ART DESK WALL

I knew when I made the art table with the Elvis bench that it was a little small for the end of my hallway, but I had plans in my crazy little head that would fix that problem. I got it about 90% done yesterday (when I was supposed to be painting, but I HATE painting and haven't started it yet). It involves this


and this


I should have it done today and I will post the final pictures. Until then, here is some random cuteness that has been happening at my house since Munchkin came to live with us






You would think the cat would hate being mauled by Abbs like she is, but she loves it! Falls asleep as soon as Abby Sue picks her up and cuddles for hours at a time. Best Christmas present ever Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment