Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

S**T OR GET OFF THE POT

I haven't blogged in a while. 2 weeks ago we went to Niagara Falls for 4 days. What an absolute blast. On our first night, we saw the fireworks over the falls




We went to Marineland and Abby Sue got to feed a Beluga Whale



We went to the Bird Emporium and birds pee'd all over me



The we had an absolutey wonderful time at the Wave Park. I thought Abbs would be afraid, but she was a freakin' daredevil






Best trip we have had in a long, long time.

Anyways, back to the title.

While we were away, we painted the inside of the house and got a new real estate agent - WHO ROCKS!!! We had an open house 2 days after we got home. This lady and her whole family came through - for the 4th time!!! The next day, they made an appointment to come through with their agent. Then they called and asked our heating costs. They told our agent that they loved our house more than any they had seen. The woman said it was the one she wanted - BUT THEY DIDN'T PUT A FREAKING OFFER IN!!! We are trying to entice them. I got a home inspection done so that they wouldn't have to put out the cost. I painted the entire inside of the house. I chopped down trees, I caulked outdoor pipes. We have absolutely zero clutter in the house. WHAT MORE DO THEY WANT??

I know that it is hard to sell a house (hello, almost a year now). But don't you think coming through a house 5 different times is a little excessive. S**t or get of the pot people.

Anybody have any ideas for me? I have buried the statue in the backyard. I have sent the dirt floating downstream. I am getting desperate!!!

Hints, tips and prayers are very very welcome and very much appreciated.



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. As a veteran mover and seller of homes (yikes 10 times in 16 years of marriage) I have to say, it's all a crapshoot. :(

    Husband and I were sitting at a basketball camp when a lady approached us and said, "did you know I was the one who wanted to buy your house?! Just think, if I did, you would be living in Maine now!"

    Our lives could have been completely different, a new job for him, a new state, etc.

    As long as people aren't visiting just to snoop, hang in there. The right buyer will come along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzanne. Gets soooo frustrating, especially when houses around mine are selling. We have a stigma attached to ours, as it was built in a day by all of the builders in town and then raffled off to build a new hospital wing. House is extremely well built, but people are afraid it is falling down. Did a thermal inspection and there is NOTHING wrong with it. People listen too much to others who have no idea sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went to Niagara Falls on the Canada side in July...awesome trip!
    Good luck with selling you house. It's definately not an easy or fun thing to do. When the right people come along I am sure all will go easy. Maybe once school starts back too people will be looking for houses more.

    ReplyDelete