Thanks so much. I never win anything and I certainly never expected to win anything with respect to my tiny little blog.
Ok, so now I have to follow the rules that go with these prestigious awards
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award, and
let the giver know you accept the award!
Here are seven new things about myself:
1. I can type 120 words per minute. I know that is a weird thing to be proud of, but it is my only talent - I can't sing, I can't sew, I am an average baker/cook - so that is my one thing that I can do better than most.
2. I fell in love with my hubby at a movie theatre on our first date!! He stood behind me in line and put his chin on my shoulder while we waited to get our tickets.
3. I love, love, love chips and Beatrice french onion dip. On weekends, when my hubby is working day shift, my daughter and I have backwards day and eat chips and dip for breakfast!!
4. I have about 100 pairs of sandals in my closet. Which is quite funny because I live in Canada!! I used to live in Mississippi, which is the reason for the sandals. I wish Canada had that type of weather all year long. Sigh.
5. I read the last page in a book before I buy it. If I don't like the ending, I won't buy it!!!
6. When I go to other people's homes, I turn the toilet paper roll so that it rolls under, not over!!
7. My 17 year old niece should have been my daughter!!! She is exactly like me in style and personality. I love her and my Miss Abby Sue more than anything in the world!
I now have to award these to 15 bloggers that I think are great. I hope I have 15 to give them to that don't already have them!!
I have only give this to 3 people right now, but I will get out there and see what other sites have been doing awesome diys lately.
Thanks again for the award. I feel like a movie star at the Oscars - minus the money, great dress and fabulous hair!!