Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 25, 2011

Another 1/2 price Goodwill Friday

It's that day AGAIN!!!  I just love looking forward to 1/2 price Friday.  It makes my whole week thinking about treasures that I can find and make beautiful again!  Today, I found some really special things.  I got this lovely green pleather ottoman for $1.50. 


I am going to get some funky leopard material and recover it. Maybe put it beside the fireplace downstairs. 

I also got this tower clock. I don't know if it works, but I am thinking that I would like to spray it and turn it into a picture frame. 

What do you think? 

I also picked up a plain round clock that I am going to turn into one of these


that I found at




Last, but not least, is this beauty. 


I am going to try the turquoise thing that seems so popular and fill it with coloured sand.  Either put it in my bathroom or on the mantle.  Haven't decided yet. 

Any ideas or inspirations regarding my treasures is greatly appreciated.  Let me know and I will show you the finished products on Monday. 

SO EXCITED!!!! Pin It

1 comment: