Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 28, 2012

TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRIX

We have a beautiful bedroom set, but it is old. It is 6 years old and in dire need of a facelift. So, while the painting in my bedroom was going on, I decided to tackle the dresser and armoire. They had previously been cream with wooden tops and wooden handles. YIKES. A while ago, I painted the tops black, but couldn't find any hardware that I liked. I have lived with this for 2 years
Pretty blah, isn't it? Well, since I got my room painted as an early birthday present (more on that later), I decided to go with black and pure white for the furniture. Turned out pretty nice, if I do say so myself.
I am slowly doing something every day with my room and will do the "reveal" after my duvet cover comes in. So excited!!! Anybody else like the sheer simplicity of black and white? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment