Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

GOING GRAY ON MY BIRTHDAY

My birthday is coming up quickly and my wonderful hubby (who I really don't give enough credit to) is getting my room painted for me as a present. Since my walls are a light gray, I decided to go with a darker gray in my bedroom and jazz it up with funky colours. However, the colour turned out lighter than I thought. And guess what? I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!! It is so calm and serene
As you can see from these pictures, I have a smallish window on the main wall in my bedroom. Against hubby's orders, I put the bed under the window. However, I used the designer trick I learned from Candace Tells All, and put the curtains out farther than the window actually is. What a huge difference. Now that whole wall looks like it is the window.
What a neat design trick that is!! You might not notice, but the globe in my overhead light isn't there anymore. I broke it flipping the mattress. CRAP! Oh well, I guess I will have to go out and buy one. Along with my new duvet cover, that I am picking up this weekend!! Stay turned to more fabulocity (I think I made up a new word), as my room adventures continue! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the color and the window treatment! Great choice Vicky!

    ReplyDelete