Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 15, 2012

ANOTHER SHOT OF COLOUR

One of the main things that I have to complain about regarding my house is the lack of colour since we painted the walls light gray. So, I have been trying to incorporate little shots of colour in each room. I have purchase pillow covers from Avon that absolutely rock




and I am going to paint this old table that John's parents gave us when we first moved in together


I am going to do it the same colour of red that is in the pillows. Oh, but that is for another day. Anyways, Abby Sue likes to eat in front of the tv on weekends and she sits on this little stool that you might remember me refinishing


The stool used to be cute before it became boring and Munchkin scratched the bottom of it.

What to do, what to do? I asked Abbs what colour she would like her stool and she said she wanted her Big Bird material on the stool. Cool idea kid. Not to mention the material is so thick that I could staple until the cows came home and they still wouldn't show.

A quick 20 minutes later and we were done!! A lovely pop of colour, if I do say so myself.



I am going to paint my picture frames a bright blue, so that will bring some more colour, but I can hardly wait to redo my tv stand. It is going to look a little like this



Going to get started on that, hopefully, this weekend. Hope everybody is enjoying their March break as much as we are.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment