Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 25, 2012

MUNCHKINLAND PART 2

Holy moly!!!! Never in my wildest dreams did I think my cat litter table would be so popular. I normally get anywhere between 50-100 hits on my blog a day. Yesterday, I had 847 hits!! All because of an idea I stole from Pinterest and didn't even totally finish. Wowzers. I figured that would be hard to top, but I did have a few things to finish on the table, so here goes.

I needed to cover the entrance, as I didn't want smell wafting out, or litter flying out. So, I took some Elvis material that I had left over and made a covering



It's hard to tell, but it looks really cute in person.

Then, I had to make a bed on the 2nd shelf for Munchie. I used the extra material from Abby Sue's big bird chair. It doesn't show staples and it is really soft and warm. I also finished gluing the handles on




I love how comfy cozy it is. So does Munchkin!!


So, breakdown for this project

$4.04 for the table
material - already had it
sticks - free
paint - already had it

Total cost $4.04. Not bad, not bad. Makes me happy and makes my pets happy. Win win all around!!! Pin It

1 comment: