and yes, I know that it is Sunday
Here are the questions
1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)
4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
5. Wood floors or carpet?
1. I have never forgotten my daughter at school or a store. However, I have left the house before and forgotten to get her from the front porch. Scared the living crap right out of me. I drove right out of the garage and left her standing on the front porch waiting for me. I was about 5 minutes away before I realized it!!! Thank god my nephew was at my house with her.
2. My very first date was to go see Cujo with an older boy. I used my sister's id and I was so nervous. The funny thing is that I just found out that that same "boy" works in my building. I saw him and felt myself blush. He gave me a big hug and all I could think about was how cute he still is.
3. My silly fear is that there is somebody under my bed. When I was little, my older brother used to hide under my bed. When I was almost asleep, he would start making noises and say "the bloodlady is coming, the bloodlady is coming" and then he would reach his hands up from under my bed. Brothers really are horrible when you are young. Now, no matter where I am, I cannot have my feet or my hands hanging over the side of the bed. I know that there is nothing under my bed, but I still can't have any body part hanging over the sides or end. How irrational is that?
4. I am not good with confrontation. I would say that I am passive-aggressive. I can talk to friends or family about the problem, but if the person confronts me, I immediately back down. I don't think that people should yell at each other and I hate anybody being mad at me. However, if somebody sent me an email, I could respond exactly how I wanted to - whether it be mean, nice, cruel or whatever. Face to face - I am a wuss.
5. Definitely wood floors. I hate to sweep, but I dislike vacuuming even more. Besides, I have a child, a dog and a cat. Carpets are not practical. Pin It