Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

New house

We are wanting to buy a new house and I am so excited that I am already thinking about design ideas for my bedroom.   I like what we have now, but it is boring and I don't want the same as what we have in this house.  This is my bedroom now (sorry for the crappy picture)
 I have already picked out 2 comforters.  What one do you like best?



I would paint my furniture a crisp white and get some funky black/white zebra lamps.  But, I am not sure what colour I would paint the walls.

Or there is this beauty:
I could paint my walls a really pretty blue and still have nice crisp white furniture with a nice dark stained top to each piece.  I could still go funky and get some leopard lamps for the room.  What do you like best? Pin It

1 comment:

  1. i think you should choose the black comforter paint your walls with some shade of light gray and your zebra lamps will go great with the bedding and walls

    ReplyDelete