I was reading all of my favorite blogs this morning and I came across WHAT I LOVE WEDNESDAY over at
I am going to steal her idea and say the 5 things that I love:
1. Laughing at work. I just have the best boss. We laugh and chat and still manage to get lots accomplished. I don't think that it is possible to be grumpy at my job.
2. Sunshine in the morning. I love that when I get up now there is a hint of light shining through the window. So much better than cold, dark "I hate getting up" mornings.
3. Seeing my beautiful daughter as soon as I get out of the shower. My heart just bursts with love when I see her little face. Sigh
4. My family. I love when my hubby is on days, so that we actually get to see each other in the morning. I love getting to see my mom every day when I drop my daughter off before school. I realize how lucky I am to have my family so close by and to see them whenever I want to.
5. Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns. Seriously. I PVR this show and watch it every night. It might be my most favorite show - ever.
Well, there you have it. The five top things that come to my mind when I think about things I love.
Let me know what yours are.