Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Other Projects

A friend of mine suggested that I post the other projects that I have done this summer. I'll start with the computer desk that I bought for $20 at a junk shop on the highway. Here is it before:


After sanding it and priming it, I used a vanilla coloured paint and then sanded the edges to "antique" it. Here is the finished product.  I really like how it turned out.  We had the paint already at the house, so it cost me a whole $20 to do.  Here is the finished product:



UPDATE:

After looking at the desk for a while and then getting a new computer for Christmas, I decided that the handles needed to be painted black.  So much better, dontcha think?






I am loving the new computer with the built in hard drive. No more hitting my shins on the box under the desk.  Now, all I need is a new chair, and I am set.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment